FAQs on Pritika Share Auto
1. The price of Pritika Auto Ind's share cost and what are the expected returns for Pritika Auto Ind shares?
At 07 Nov. 2023, at 02:09 pm (IST) Pritika Auto Ind share price was up 0.22 percent on the basis of the closing price prior to that at Rs 21.3. Pritika Auto Ind's share price was at 22.00. Return Performance of Pritika Auto Ind Shares:
2. What are the primary indicators to evaluate Pritika auto ind share price?
3. What was the most expensive value of Pritika Auto Ind share over the past 52 weeks?
In the past two years, Pritika Auto Ind shares have a peak cost of 26.20 and a lower price of 13.25
4. How much is the current market capitalization for Pritika Auto Inc?
The market capitalization of Pritika Auto Ind is 196.41 Cr.
5. Who is the CEO of Pritika Auto Ind?
Harpreet Singh Nibber is the Managing Director & CEO of Pritika Auto Ind
6. Who is the owner of Pritika Auto India?
International Institutional Investors holding have gone lower from 1.54 (31 December 2022) to 1.34 (30 September 2023)
Other holdings of investors decreased from 50.32 (31 December 2022) to 50.11 (30 September 2023)
7. Which are the main rivals that are important to Pritika Auto Inc?
Top 5 Peers for Pritika Auto Ind are International Conveyors Ltd., Hercules Hoists Ltd., Salasar Techno Engineering Ltd., Jash Engineering Ltd. and HBL Power Systems Ltd.